In accordance with article 12 paragraph 1 of Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (Dz.Urz.UE.L No 119, p. 1) we inform that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is Kospel S.A with the head office in Koszalin, Olchowa 1 street, registered in KRS Court Register under no 0000047150, VAT: 6691311816, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 94 346 38 08.
2. The aim of the data collection is to accomplish expert services- professional and solid information about our products.
3. Your personal data- in accordance with article 6 paragraph 1 point a) of the Directive mentioned above- will be processed on the basis of your consent to process your personal data;
4. Your personal data will be stored until the revocation of your consent to process the data. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with no effect on the lawfulness of the processing of personal data which was consented before its withdrawal.
5. You have the right to review, amend, and delete your personal data, the right to constrain the processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing of your data, as well as the right to data portability.
6. You have the right to lodge an appeal to UODO if you recognise that personal data processing violates the regulations of above mentioned Directive.
7. Providing your personal data is the condition for an expert to provide you with the answers about our products. The consequence of not providing your personal data is lack of possibility to answer your probing questions.
8. The data provided by the users will not be subjected to profiling.