In accordance with article 12 paragraph 1 of Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (Dz.Urz.UE.L No 119, p. 1) we inform that:
4. Your personal data will be stored until the revocation of your consent to process the data. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with no effect on the lawfulness of the processing of personal data which was consented before its withdrawal.
5. You have the right to review, amend, and delete your personal data, the right to constrain the processing of your personal data, the right to object to processing of your data, as well as the right to data portability.
6. You have the right to lodge an appeal to UODO if you recognise that personal data processing violates the regulations of above mentioned Directive.
7. Providing personal data is voluntary.
8. The data provided by the users will not be subjected to profiling.